The 14th Board of Directors Meeting
The 14th Board of Directors Meeting was held in Bangkok,Thailand.
The meeting was held without national flags and the participants were intorduced by their acronym in alphabetical order for the first time.
The head of SPT reported the Vietnam conference that was held in Ho Chi Minh city of Vietnam on November 26th,2001,with the cooperation of BASF,Hirsch and Kurtz.
The representatives from Vietnam participated in the Bangkok meeting as special guests. The Board confirmed to welcome BASF Vietnam as an associate member of AMEPS subject to the approval of the Government.
PACIA reported PS/PSP situation in New Zealand on behalf of PNZI who was absent.
The next Board of Directors Meeting would be held in Shanghai,China next autumn. This proposal was accepted by CPPIAEPS.
TERG proposed the wonderful logo of AMEPS.
The cerficate using AMEPS logo will be issued in the name of the president.
- The 7th Annual General Meeting and The 13th Board of Directors Meeting
- The 12th Board of Directors Meeting
- Signing Ceremony of Recycling Agreement among 3 regional associations
- The 6th Asian EPS Recycling Conference
- EPSRAI(EPS Recycling Association of India) celebrated its inauguration on May 4,2000