Shanghai Directors Meeting
The 16TH AMEPS Board of Directors Meeting was held in Shanghai on the 6th – 8th of November 2002
Mr. Zhang R. Xiang, president of CPPIAEPS opened the meeting and welcomed directors to the Shanghai meeting. Mr. Liao Zhengpin, president of CPPIA delivered an address of thanks. Mr. Go Sato, president of AMEPS, made his speech on behalf of AMEPS.
Highlights in AMEPS Shanghai meeting
(1) Indonesia was approved as an associated and, the 14th member of AMEPS.
(2) The Steering Committee founded in AMEPS organization.
Main objectives of steering committee :
Sharing of AMEPS activities
Share or reduce the costs of the group
Spend more time discussing different subjects
The head, Mr. Tony Chiong of PPCP and 5 members were approved by the board.
(3) The resolution of not using the flame retardant grade for fish boxes and food packaging in AMEPSINEPSA meeting / EPS Expo in the U.S. is scheduled on April 29th to May 1st, 2003 at New Orleans.
(4)INEPSA meeting / EPS Expo in the U.S. is scheduled on April 29th to May 1st, 2003 at New Orleans.
(5)The 9th General Meeting of AMEPS will be held in India in autumn 2003
(6)The domain name of AMEPS website,'ameps. org' was approved
- The 15th Board of Directors Meeting
- Report of the INEPSA meeting
- The 14th Board of Directors Meeting
- The 7th Annual General Meeting and The 13th Board of Directors Meeting
- The 12th Board of Directors Meeting
- Signing Ceremony of Recycling Agreement among 3 regional associations
- The 6th Asian EPS Recycling Conference
- EPSRAI(EPS Recycling Association of India) celebrated its inauguration on May 4,2000